Trine Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
Trine Wiki is dedicated to the Trine series created by Frozenbyte in 2009. Trine is a side-scrolling video-game combining physics puzzles with action and RPG elements in a medieval theme. It is currently available for Windows, Mac and Linux, as well for PS3 and Xbox 360. Anybody can edit this information, so please contribute!
- Trine - Overview of the game, the plot and the gameplay.
- Levels - Overview of the levels, the storyline and the stats.
- Locations - Places to be discoverd in-game.
- Characters - The in-game characters.
- Thief, Wizard, Knight - The lovable main characters.
- Character Table - Abilities of the main characters.
- Enemies - Creatures, monsters, skeletons, bosses and mini-bosses.
- Items - The many magical and non-magical things that can be used.
- Hazards - The many hazards that have to be overcome.
- Achievements - Achievements that can be gained.
- Soundtrack - The game music.
- Advanced Game Stuff - Screenshots, in-game console, unpacking assets.
2019/10/08 - Trine 4 Available Now!
2019/08/08 - Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince and Trine: Ultimate Collection announced to release on 8 October 2019!
2019/07/29 - Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power released digitally on Nintendo Switch!
2019/02/18 - Trine 2: Complete Story released digitally on Nintendo Switch!
2019/02/13 - Trine Series 1-3 physical cartridge announced for Nintendo Switch, coming 27 August 2019!
2018/11/09 - Trine: Enhanced Edition released digitally on Nintendo Switch!
|Join our Discord servers!|
Join the Frozenbyte Discord server to discuss Frozenbyte's games, including Trine 1-3!
Join the Modus Games Discord server to discuss the newly-released Trine 4!