Trine Wiki is dedicated to the Trine series created by Frozenbyte in 2009. Trine is a side-scrolling video-game combining physics puzzles with action and RPG elements in a medieval theme. It is currently available for Windows, Mac and Linux, as well for PS3 and Xbox 360. Anybody can edit this information, so please contribute!
- Trine - Overview of the game, the plot and the gameplay.
- Levels - Overview of the levels, the storyline and the stats.
- Locations - Places to be discoverd in-game.
- Characters - The in-game characters.
- Thief, Wizard, Knight - The lovable main characters.
- Character Table - Abilities of the main characters.
- Enemies - Creatures, monsters, skeletons, bosses and mini-bosses.
- Items - The many magical and non-magical things that can be used.
- Hazards - The many hazards that have to be overcome.
- Achievements - Achievements that can be gained.
- Soundtrack - The game music.
- Advanced Game Stuff - Screenshots, in-game console, unpacking assets.
2019/10/08 - Trine 4 Available Now!
2019/08/08 - Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince and Trine: Ultimate Collection announced to release on 8 October 2019!
2019/07/29 - Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power released digitally on Nintendo Switch!
2019/02/18 - Trine 2: Complete Story released digitally on Nintendo Switch!
2019/02/13 - Trine Series 1-3 physical cartridge announced for Nintendo Switch, coming 27 August 2019!
2018/11/09 - Trine: Enhanced Edition released digitally on Nintendo Switch!
|Join our Discord servers!|
Join the Frozenbyte Discord server to discuss Frozenbyte's games, including Trine 1-3!
Join the Modus Games Discord server to discuss the newly-released Trine 4!