Not to be confused with the Elevator.
The Moving Platform is an obstacle that is sometimes encountered in the game.
The Moving Platform is a small powered conveyor with a platform that moves along rails. Unlike the unpowered Elevator it occurs as a vertical type and a horizontal type. The Moving Platforms come in various different types and sizes. Sometimes a Lever has to be pulled to start the platform moving. For some Moving Platforms timing can be quite critical when jumping on to them and also off them. Sometimes the Moving Platform is the only way to get to the next area and explore it.
Occasionally the Moving Platform will travel through dangerous traps like the Flamethrower. To avoid traps the heroes should look out for ledges that can be safely jumped on to.
Skeletons usually guard the Moving Platforms and the player should be ready for them.
Magical and non-magical objects can be placed on Moving Platforms to transport the object to a different location.
- All three heroes can jump on and off the Moving Platforms.
- None of the heroes can stop, jam or manipulate the Moving Platforms, unlike the Elevator which can be manipulated.
- Knight: he can place objects onto the platforms to transport the objects.
- Thief: she can attach her Grapple Hook to wooden Moving Platforms.
- Wizard: he can levitate objects onto the platforms to transport the objects.
For a list of other types of obstacle see: Hazards