Forsaken Dungeons is the seventh level in the game.
- Narrator: Our heroes entered the castle through the dungeons. The Knight thought back to his childhood days and the excitement the dark corridors had provided, back when the spiders were small and the bones were piled neatly in the corners.
- Wizard: “Oh, this place gives me the chills.”
- Thief: “It’s a dungeon. That’s what it’s supposed to do.”
- Knight: “Hahaa, fear not. I have my sword and my cape, haha. I am the king of the castle! I shall crush all my enemies and lead my army to victory! We are invincible!”
- CHECKPOINT # 1: The level starts just inside the entrance of the dungeons.
This is the first level in which Spiders make an appearance. They use ranged attacks and can be quite difficult to spot at times. Spiders can be killed with the Knight's Sword or the Bow of the Thief.