The Flamethrower is a trap that is often encountered in the game.
The Flamethrower is a common trap that is found in many locations. It is a hole of various types that shoot out balls of red hot flame at about one second intervals. They can be encountered as a single Flamethrower or multiple Flamethrowers in a group. The multiple types of Flamethrowers are especially dangerous and require careful timing to pass through them.
The Flamethrower comes in three main types:
- Bell-mouth Flamethrower - this is a flared, bell-shaped opening made of metal. It can shoot out fireballs vertically and horizontally, usually from walls and ceilings.
- Head Flamethrower - This is an ornamental sculpted opening made of metal, in the shape of a horned devil’s head. It can only shoot out fireballs horizontally, usually from walls.
- Pipe Flamethrower - This is a pipe-shaped opening made of wood with metal hoops. It can shoot out fireballs vertically and horizontally, usually from rock cliffs and roofs of caves etc.
The Flamethrower is extremely dangerous to the three heroes and can cause death or serious damage to their health.
- Thief: she can only quickly dodge the fireballs.
- Wizard: he can block the fireballs with Planks, Boxes and other objects by placing them in front of the Flamethrower opening, thus stopping the fireball from exiting.
For a list of other types of dangerous trap see: Hazards